The Doggie

The Doggie

Saturday, October 25, 2014

When you're down...

 These days, I hear from a lot of my friends that they're feeling depressed. I really don't know why fun and loud friends suddenly turn up one day and spend the day not saying a word and staring into space. If a friend is depressed, I often say reassuring words to him/her to make him/her feel better. I know a lot of people aren't seeing my blog as I'm relatively new at blogging, but I just want to say this to people who, like my friends, are feeling depressed.
 Yes, there are hardships during life. Sometimes you might want to just give up everything. Sometimes, nobody might be next to you to assure you that everything is okay. Sometimes, you might fall into a hole with no way out.
 But, remember this. Remember everything that you had accomplished in the past. Think of everything you have done. And think of what you can do in the future. If you give up, wouldn't everything you have done until now be a waste? Wouldn't everything, everything you have done until now be a waste of time, resources, and energy? Think about that the next time you want to give up on yourself

No comments:

Post a Comment