The Doggie

The Doggie

Friday, November 14, 2014

Hi! I've been doing a lot of things lately (mostly school projects) but I've been having some fun too! Lately, I have been messing around with a program called Tess, which is basically a program that lets you make tessellations. It uses these cool functions so that you can make all kinds of shapes. These are a few that I have made using the program. Here's the link for the program.
http://www.mathlove.kr/shop/mathlove/sw/sw_04.php?tm=3&menus=sw4&tabs=4
 If you can't speak Korean, just ignore it and click on thee bug download button at the bottom. During the installation, choose English or whichever language you're comfortable with. To make the tessellations that I made, click on the 'heeslch tiling,' button.






No comments:

Post a Comment